Turn ordering on and off on your shop based on your business hours. Your customers will know when you are open and be able to make new orders. Once you are closed, the ability to make new orders is disabled and a message is displayed to your customers. Avoid having a customer place an order while you are closed and unable to help them. Through our easy-to-use scheduling tool, you can manage your store hours so that your customers know when they can order from you. Works great for businesses that have same-day delivery like restaurants, bakeries, and grocery stores. We make sure you only take new orders when you are actually open.
- Disables “Add to Cart” and “Proceed to Checkout” buttons when closed.
- A fully customizable message is displayed when closed.
- Set hours for each day of the week.
- You can set multiple time ranges per day.
- Set special hours for holidays.
- Works in any time zone.
- Add a smart message to inform of next opening hours. This feature is available in English and Spanish.
- An API is available to integrate with mobile apps.